LIFT CONTROL PANELS
Lift Control Panel
- Serial CANBUS panels
- 32 bit microcontroller based design
- Robust and extremely reliable operation.
- 4 Wire serial CANBUS interface for LOPs/COP.
- User friendly diagnostic indications.
- Built in Fault Diagnosis
- Protected and isolated inputs and outputs.
- Reliable and detachable connectors.
- Multifunctional logic selectable on site.
Lift Safeties Covered
- Main Safety (Extreme and Over speed)
- Terminal Safety
- Door Safety
- Terminal forced slow down safety
- Drive Fault
- Cartop Emergency Stop
- Pit Safety
- Single Phasing Safety Preventor
HYDRAULIC PANEL FEATURES
- Timing logic is site settable
- Star Delta converter based design
- Overload current protection
- Supports valve logic for 2 , 3 or 4 valves
- Available coil voltages : 12V,24V,48V,60V,110V and 230Vac
- PTC input for hydraulic pack protection
- Built in ARD operation by connecting a simple UPS
- Built in Auto re levelling in both the directions.
- No power cutoff if not in use for long period
A900/M900 Parallel Control Panel
- V3F, 2 SPEED, HYDRAULIC
- Auto Door, Manual Door
- Half Collective G+7, Full Collective G+4
Key Features :
- Same controller for V3F, 2 SPEED, HYDRAULIC.
- Same Control Card And Control panel use for Auto door and Manual door.
- Locking facility available EMC protection point of view.
- Calling and indication in single wire then we achieve avoid 16 wires in harness.
- High quality contractor used for Electrical protection with interlocking.
- All system parameter can be set and Displays all the parameters.
- All inputs are Opto-isolated and available in 24V/12V DC.
- Inbuilt Audio system.
- Inbuilt floor segment settable.
- Two Reed input logic.
- Lift run from control panel using on board maintenance switch.
Special Features Only with Inditech :
- On controller board SPP with phase sequence check. No need to external SPP for hydraulic panel.
- On Board SPP with auto phase change over detect and changed it without drive error. No need to use external auto phase change over in traction panel.